Beaverton Lodge is a modern, three story structure with apartments located in three wings that radiate from the central core area of the building. This design is for the ease of having only a short walk through heated/air-conditioned corridors serviced by two elevators to all of the nearby building features. Enjoy Beaverton Lodge’s collection of Northwest Art as you stroll through the hallways.
Church Services: The owners of Beaverton Lodge recognize the need for spiritual support and worship. Beaverton Lodge is a privately owned retirement community. Individual and group worship needs are met by local places of worship, many of which are within walking distance of Beaverton Lodge. Vesper services are also offered at Beaverton Lodge.
Some of the Central Building Features include:
• The Central Kitchen and Dining Room
• Private Dining Room for entertaining your guests
• Complimentary Movies & Travel logs in the HDTV Theater, as well as sports games including Blazer games and special events.Enjoy the fresh popcorn everyday.
• Beauty and Barber Shop on site
• Beaverton Pharmacy on site delivery service twice weekly.
• Indoor Greenhouse Potting Room
• Hobby Activity Room
• Free Wireless internet in common areas around building
• Two elevators for ease of access.
• Large exercise room with Spa and heated indoor mineral saline swimming pool, along with locker room, changing rooms and private shower stalls.
• Senior Exercise specialists several times weekly for group exercise and water aerobics classes.
• Golden Gallery featuring Northwest Art Exhibitions
• Large Social Room featuring Entertainers, Plays and Special Events.
• Special scrolling TV channel to give daily reminders ofBeaverton Lodge activities and events.